functional bibliography
Author Message
 functional bibliography

Hello,
Enough people expressed interest in a text-only copy of my functional
bibliography that I have made one and placed it at /pub/staple/pubs.txt

It's in a kind of bastard refer format and uses %T for a title, %A for authors
%I for a unique index entry, %S for the source (which may be a reference to
another index --- that's the penalty for not using hypercard!), %K for
keywords and %C for comments.

I would be glad to receive errors, omissions and new entries.

Tony Davie

Sat, 25 Feb 1995 00:16:23 GMT
 functional bibliography
Further to my previous message:

Quote:
>Enough people expressed interest in a text-only copy of my functional
>bibliography that I have made one and placed it at /pub/staple/pubs.txt

A number of correspondents have told me that they can't access this address.
That's not surprising as it should say tamdhu.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk .
If there is difficulty even with this, try using number 138.251.192.40
instead.

Sorry

Tony Davie

Tue, 28 Feb 1995 16:25:11 GMT

1. Functional Bibliography at Warwick

2. functional bibliography

3. functional bibliography

4. functional bibliography

5. Functional programming bibliographies

6. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

7. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

8. Functional programming bibliography

9. functional programming bibliography

10. Bibliography on Functional Languages

11. functional programming bibliography

12. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python