Attn: Corporate Traing Coordinator - Windows 2000 Courseware Content
Author Message
 Attn: Corporate Traing Coordinator - Windows 2000 Courseware Content

As you restructure your IT training program and consider how you might
imagine the best way of providing content for your courses, you'll
find yourself appreciating course content that is already prepared
and ready for immediate use in your curriculum.

We design and develop books and curriculum that support Systems Engineering technologies and certifications including:
A+
Network+
i-Net+
MCSE
MCDBA
(Full course descriptions are available)

Some of our books have been top 10 best sellers through Amazon.com.
Included with this letter are descriptions of the books that we sell (see Study Guide Descriptions).

I thought you might also be interested to hear about our adaptive and non-adaptive test engine slated to be available 3rd quarter, 2000.  The engine is designed for practice and study.  Test questions and answers are easily added, edited or deleted.

We can help you with your high-tech training needs including books, books on CD, Instructor led classes and distance learning products.  We also create custom high-tech curriculum for companies.

We are a one-stop solution for high-tech educational content, training and resources. We offer distance learning and instructor lead products for both individuals and groups and our education solutions meet typical corporate and learning center needs.  We are a Microsoft Solution Provider (MSP), Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC) and a Computer Technology Industry Association Certified Training Center (CompTIA).  We partner with a major University, an international leader in {*filter*}-instructor-lead and distance learning, to offer graduate and undergraduate credit for many of our courses.

Please feel free to contact me in the meantime.  I look forward to speaking with you further.

Casey Lea, Creative Director
or Domhnall Adams, CS
DCGNA, CS and Associates
780-998-4066

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:15:00 GMT

1. Windows 2000 Printing Problem - Attn:Larry

2. QuickDDE, Word 2000 & Windows 2000

3. The final content of Fortran 2000 is determined!

4. Moving from Windows 98 to Windows 2000

5. Clarion for Windows and Windows 2000

6. Clipper 5.2e, Windows Milenium and windows 2000

7. Windows 2000 vs Windows Me

8. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

9. A custom built DLL crashes labview 5.1 in windows 2000 but worked fine in windows 98

10. windows.h not found, compiling 1.6.7 under cygwin/windows 2000

11. Help of Fortran 77 in Windows 98 and Windows 2000 or XP.

12. is tcl programs running on windows 2000 professional and windows xp gives diff results