MIT Scheme Edwin
Author Message
 MIT Scheme Edwin

I have to think I'm profoundly dense, but I can't figure out how to
get MIT Scheme's (MS Windows version) Edwin to copy and paste
to and from the clipboard.  Could it be that this is not possible?

Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 MIT Scheme Edwin

|   I have to think I'm profoundly dense, but I can't figure out how to
|   get MIT Scheme's (MS Windows version) Edwin to copy and paste
|   to and from the clipboard.  Could it be that this is not possible?

You are correct.  The functionality is not implemented in the released
version.  I don't think it's built into the about-to-be-released
version.

As a workaround you can copy and paste into notepad, save out to a
file, and then insert the file in Edwin.

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MIT-scheme edwin customization?

2. Problems w/ Edwin / MIT Scheme

3. mit-scheme-7.3 edwin/*.bci runtim/*.bci libraries

4. Question about edwin...(MIT scheme editor)

5. MIT Scheme 7.5a and MIT Scheme 7.4.2

6. Edwin for MIT

7. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

8. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 3 of 3

9. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 2 of 3

10. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 1 of 3

11. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

12. Looking for uncorrupted PC Scheme and help with MIT Scheme 6.001