R4RS and R5RS documentation
Author Message
 R4RS and R5RS documentation

Can anyone tell me where I can copies of the official R4RS and R5RS
standards? Hard copy preferably.

Thanks,
John.

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 R4RS and R5RS documentation

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can copies of the official R4RS and R5RS
> standards? Hard copy preferably.

Hard copy?  If you mean you want someone to mail you the paper,
ACM SIGPLAN published R4RS many years ago.  You could write to
them for back issues, but I doubt you get any joy.

If you mean you want a computer file that can be printed in
proper format, the source is TeX, there may be a postscript
version, I think it is at:
ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/scheme-repository

--

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>
         ---  Food, Shelter, Source code.  ---

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 R4RS and R5RS documentation
You can find HTML, PDF and PostScript versions of R5RS at
http://www.schemers.org/Documents/Standards/

I have printed the PDF version and it comes out very nice.

Martin Bertolino

Quote:

> > Can anyone tell me where I can copies of the official R4RS and R5RS
> > standards? Hard copy preferably.

> Hard copy?  If you mean you want someone to mail you the paper,
> ACM SIGPLAN published R4RS many years ago.  You could write to
> them for back issues, but I doubt you get any joy.

> If you mean you want a computer file that can be printed in
> proper format, the source is TeX, there may be a PostScript
> version, I think it is at:
> ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/scheme-repository

> --

> Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>
>          ---  Food, Shelter, Source code.  ---

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. R4Rs vs. R5RS

2. R5RS call/cc & dynamic-wind in terms of r4rs

3. The expense of call/cc (was R4RS)

4. Basic CS question from R4RS

5. Scheme R4RS Macros

6. Q: R4RS in GNU Info format?

7. Conversion error in HTML version of R4RS

8. R4RS and modulo (was: need help understanding modulo)

9. Lambda (Implementing R4RS)

10. Call-with-current-continuation (Again R4RS)

11. lack of vector-copy in r4rs

12. R4RS noncompliance on loading files