Does anyone have a new version of this game?
Author Message
 Does anyone have a new version of this game?

The one he enclosed was a version of the MIT one, as modified by me,
and then again later modified by Froduald Kabanza.  For the latest of
my own branch of this game's evolutionary tree, see Chapter 14
(Object-Oriented Programming) of my book, Concrete Abstractions: An
Introduction to Computer Science Using Scheme.  I don't know what
further evolution Kabanza's branch may have undergone, or what further
evolution may have happened back at MIT since when I forked off from
there.

 -Max Hailperin
  Associate Professor of Computer Science
  Gustavus Adolphus College
  800 W. College Ave.
  St. Peter, MN 56082
  USA
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~max/

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New version of Mine Detector game

2. Re Having trouble doing int 21/2521h

3. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

4. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

5. anyone else in c.l.e. having

6. Anyone else having trouble with the CVS server?

7. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

8. Anyone doing anything with NNTP in Dolphin?

9. Anyone done anything about comparing methods ...

10. Anyone done OPC with any of the Smalltalks?

11. RB2.0 and ODBC - Anyone done it?

12. DYMO Labelwriter - Anyone done any work with SDK