tools for ORACLE Database
Author Message
 tools for ORACLE Database

I would like to connect functions made in scheme to an Oracle database.
I must use OCI and C or ProC to connect to the database and to use these
functions. Is there some tools to work more easily without C ?

Thanks

Jr?me KIBEL
Toulouse-France

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 tools for ORACLE Database

Quote:

> I would like to connect functions made in scheme to an Oracle database.
> I must use OCI and C or ProC to connect to the database and to use these
> functions. Is there some tools to work more easily without C ?

> Thanks

> Jr?me KIBEL
> Toulouse-France

Hello,

I have a mzscheme extension which allows to work with an ODBC (CLI) data
source from scheme. The extension is tested with Intersolv and
Openlink ODBC libraries in UNIX.

Ilia

Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MVC and oracle database

2. Oracle dataBase

3. Connection to Oracle Database

4. where to get database parcel for oracle 8i connectivity

5. Oracle database access via REALbasic (Question)

6. Government Oracle Database

7. Database access with Oracle 8

8. Drill Down Report from Oracle database

9. ODBTalk with VW/Envy for Oracle database

10. connetct to Oracle 9i database

11. VW: Oracle Rdb database connection possible?

12. Simple Oracle database connection to ST/V Windows?