Scheme for Psion?
Author Message
 Scheme for Psion?

Hi,
does anybody know if there is a scheme for the psion 5mx? Or do I have
to try to roll my own?

Cheerio,
--

Space people read our mail.                                    - Talking Heads

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Scheme for Psion?

Quote:

> Hi,
> does anybody know if there is a scheme for the psion 5mx? Or do I have
> to try to roll my own?

is there a Free C compiler for psion series?

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scheme on Psion 5mx

2. Scheme for Psion Series 3a or Series 5?

3. Scheme on the Psion? Yes and No

4. Scheme or Lisp interpreter on Psion Series 3?

5. Scheme or Lisp interpreter on Psion Series 3?

6. Psion Serie 3a - Germany - Mail-order

7. Q: Psion and Small (really small) talk

8. Mac CR to Psion CR

9. Connecting CW to Psion ?

10. Topspeed and Psion MX

11. Forth for Psion Series 5

12. Clipper Apps on a Psion Organiser ??