Problems w/ Edwin / MIT Scheme
Author Message
 Problems w/ Edwin / MIT Scheme

I've got a simple little question.

When running Edwn (the editor supplied at the MIT Scheme FTP site) I
can get it running with in scheme evaluation mode, but is there a way
(as with Emacs) to split the screen, and have the evaluation on the
bottom half and _just_ the code on the top half of the screen?

I know that C-x 2 splits the screen, but how do I get the right
configuration as I've explained above?

- Josh

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems w/ Edwin / MIT Scheme

Quote:

>[...]
>I know that C-x 2 splits the screen, but how do I get the right
>configuration as I've explained above?

`C-x b' switches the current window to a different buffer.  `C-x o'
moves the cursor between windows.

Wed, 18 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MIT-scheme edwin customization?

2. MIT Scheme Edwin

3. mit-scheme-7.3 edwin/*.bci runtim/*.bci libraries

4. Question about edwin...(MIT scheme editor)

5. MIT Scheme 7.5a and MIT Scheme 7.4.2

6. A PC-Scheme Question: problem going back to edwin from main buffer

7. Edwin for MIT

8. MIT Scheme 7.4.2 installation/keyboard layout problems under Win 95

9. MIT-Scheme-7.4.2 installation problems.

10. Problem: MIT Scheme 7.4.2 on Windows NT 4.0 under NT Emacs

11. MIT Scheme under Emacs 19 problem

12. Problem with MIT-Scheme