LightShip Scheme/Toolsmith
Author Message
 LightShip Scheme/Toolsmith

Does anyone know if LightShip Scheme/Toolsmith is still available and, if
it is, what the latest version number is? Does anyone have the company
phone number? I'm looking for a Macintosh implementation of Scheme with a
little more umph than Gambit or Pixie.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Fred

--
Fred Terry     Alta Group of Cadence      +1 913 841 1283

Mon, 24 Feb 1997 00:34:38 GMT
 LightShip Scheme/Toolsmith

Quote:
(Fred Terry) writes:
> Does anyone know if LightShip Scheme/Toolsmith is still available
> and, if it is, what the latest version number is? Does anyone have
> the company phone number?

Still available, version 4.2.  Works fine with System 7, but they've never
sent me the promised System 7 Toolbox wrappers.  The product is marketed
by Academic Computing Services, in Utah.  Mebbe Ogden?  I'm on the road
and don't have my paper files with me - check information for phone
number.

     Paul

Sat, 08 Mar 1997 07:16:02 GMT
 LightShip Scheme/Toolsmith
Lightship Software
P.O. Box 1638 , Beaverton, Oregon 97075
(503) 643 6909

I have receved it a few weeks ago ... Till now, it works fine ...

Sun, 09 Mar 1997 01:55:33 GMT

1. Warnings in Lightship-Scheme???

2. Lightship Scheme for the mac

3. lightship scheme problem with sound resources

4. Looking for Lightship/Scheme Express

5. Experience with Lightship Scheme for Mac?

6. MacScheme+Toolsmith Problem

7. Looking for comments on MacScheme+Toolsmith

8. MacScheme + Toolsmith

9. Architects/Toolsmiths/Mentors/Developers

10. LightShip/MacScheme?

11. Looking for the e-mail addresses of Lightship Software or ACS