Help me out with this string library, please!
Author Message
 Help me out with this string library, please!

I've written up a proposal for a string-processing library; it has
been put out as SRFI-13, and is currently under review, in the SRFI
discussion period.

I'd like to encourage Scheme implementors and people who do a lot of
string processing -- such as script-writers -- to please go and take a
look at the proposal

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

It is a fairly complete library. The library has a lot of parallel structure
with the SRFI-1 list library that just went into "final" status. The SRFI-1
library benefited greatly from the discussion phase; I am very happy with the
way that all worked out. I would greatly appreciate feedback on the string
library.

The final product will be a portable, standardised, efficient and powerful
toolkit for hacking strings, which will be a very nice thing for Scheme.

You can also get on the discussion mailing list by sending a subscribe message

Thanks!
    -Olin

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Silvercom library Please mail me anything in return HELP

2. please, please, please, please, help

4. Problems seperating text within a string - Help Please!

5. Help please! (string operation w/hour calculation)

6. HELP Please String/Array overflow

7. Please help newbie Haskell Q: Lists from Strings

8. REXX library help, please

9. Data Conversion: Integer to String --Please Help

10. Looking for TIF library - please help.

11. Data Conversion: Integer to String --Please Help

12. Please Help: Looking for function libraries