HELP: functional programming in scm
Author Message
 HELP: functional programming in scm

Hi,

I just started to learn how to program in SCHEME using the scm interpreter.
I need to make a program that can take a list as argument and returns a
solution.
For example: the syntax looks like:

Sun, 02 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python

2. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

3. functional.py - functional programming in Python

4. functional.py 0.7 - Functional programming in Python

5. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python

6. functional.py - functional programming in Python

7. functional Programming help!!

8. Need help learning functional programming

9. Functional programming help! (Haskell)

10. Functional programming terms [was: Help with leaks]

11. HELP: functional programming!

12. anybody build scm w/ build.scm?