time functions in MIT scheme
Author Message
 time functions in MIT scheme

Hello all,

Does anyone know of time manipulation functions in MIT scheme
like (get-current-time) or (time procedure-of-no-args) or
whatever ? I can's seem to find them in the manual.

Thank you, Joachim.

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 time functions in MIT scheme

as I'm asking these kind of questions anyway :  I can't seem to find
documentation regarding threads in MIT-scheme either :-(

I have the Users manual and the Reference Manual (edition 1.62).

Joachim.

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 time functions in MIT scheme

Quote:
> Hello all,

> Does anyone know of time manipulation functions in MIT scheme
> like (get-current-time) or (time procedure-of-no-args) or
> whatever ? I can's seem to find them in the manual.

(apropos "time")
Quote:
> Thank you, Joachim.

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. run-time function in MIT scheme

2. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 3 of 3

3. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 2 of 3

4. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 1 of 3

5. MIT Scheme 7.5a and MIT Scheme 7.4.2

6. Timing operations in MIT scheme

7. MIT Scheme map function evaluates back to front?

8. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

9. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

10. Looking for uncorrupted PC Scheme and help with MIT Scheme 6.001

11. timing scheme functions?

12. Time function in Scheme?