Question about named let in T
Author Message
 Question about named let in T

Hello,

I am having problems with named let in T.  From what I can tell from
the T 3.1 user's manual, named let is not supported.  Is this the
case?  I thought that T contained scheme as a subset of its
functionality.  Any advice that you can give me would be appreciated.

--Mark

Papers available by anonymous ftp from cs.utexas.edu in /pub/garbage

Sun, 20 Oct 1996 07:28:53 GMT

1. named let quiz question

2. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

3. Is T available on the DEC 5000 (MIPS R3000) and named let

4. PSD and named let???

5. named-let* ; distinct ids in binding forms

6. Problem with a named let.

7. Named LETs in Common Lisp

8. Distinguish between the usage of Lambda and Let, Let*

9. Distinguish between the usage of Lambda and Let, Let*

10. let and let*

11. (let) and (let*)

12. multiple-value binding let and let*