HTTP server in Scheme?
Author Message
 HTTP server in Scheme?

Quote:
> I'm now wondering if anyone has seen an HTTP server written in Scheme
> and possibly other Scheme programs addressing HTML parsing.

Yes.  See the Scheme shell project.  Olin Shivers and others have
written an HTTP server that I have been using regularly.  You can get
Scsh from

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

and the server code from

  ftp://ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu/pub/scsh/contrib/net/net.tar.gz

If you want some very rudimentary notes on how to set up the server,
take a look at

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~shriram/Notes/Scsh/Web/setup.html

Note follow-ups.

'shriram

Wed, 09 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTTP server in Scheme?

2. FYI: Query on comp.lang.lisp - HTTP server in Scheme?

3. Build https server with Tcl http server?

4. Accessing HTTP servers, wininet.dll

5. WebToolkit : Using Front-End HTTP Servers

6. using realbasic to develop a http server

7. Using remote MySQL server with PHP via HTTP

8. Code for dealing with http servers

9. Any IFT http server experts?

10. New Templates: the Internet Framework Templates - HTTP Server Edition Version 1.5

11. Announcement: Internet Framework Templates - HTTP Server Edition

12. How can I start the HTTP Server?