ANN: LispMe 2.8 released
Author Message
 ANN: LispMe 2.8 released

I'm proud to present the new version 2.8 of LispMe.
New features are:

  * bit-wise operations
  * scrollbar support
  * support pedit and DOC format source files
  * optimized compiler and VM
  * several bug fixes
  * many user interface improvements

LispMe is a Scheme compiler and runtime system running on the Palm Pilot
PDA.
It is mainly intended to  have a tool for quickly trying ideas
and algorithms, but you can develop full applications for the Pilot, as
there's now user interface support.

Features included:
* Full-conforming Scheme semantics (static scoping, first-class
closures,tail recursion, continuations ...)
* mark/sweep garbage collection
* integrated compiler
* symbols, small integers, lists, booleans, chars, strings, ports,
vectors
* full 8 byte double precision IEEE floating point operations including
  transcendental functions
* complex numbers
* delayed expressions
* quasiquote, macros and eval
* online help and statistics
* graphics and full user interface support
* many sample programs
* GPL licence, full source code available

LispMe can be downloaded from my homepage at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Have fun!

Ciao, Fred

--
Fred Bayer
Elisabethstr. 8, 80796 Munich, Germany

Tel. +49 89 27299864
~~~ W?s m? need siagd mua? m? wi?n! ~~~

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:37:18 GMT

1. ANN: LispMe 3.1 released

2. ANN: LispMe 3.0 released

3. ANN: LispMe 2.7 released

4. ANN: LispMe 2.6 released

5. ANN: LispMe 2.4 released

6. ANN: LispMe 2.3 released

7. ANN: LispMe 2.2 released

8. ANN: LispMe 2.0 and Parentheses Hack 1.1 released

9. ANN: LispMe 1.9 and Parentheses Hack released

10. ANN: LispMe 1.8 released

11. ANN: LispMe 1.7 released

12. ANN: LispMe 1.6 released