hey wassup sCHEME ;)
Author Message
 hey wassup sCHEME ;)

Hey yaw, you not gonna beleive this yo. I found this place that gives ya access to like soooooo many hacked membership based sex/xxx sites for free man, no shit!! It's like, no banners, no popups even, no credit card, no membership and no bullshit yaw~~~~!!!! f*ck me dead dude ;).

Anyway, the secret address is http://www.*-*-*.com/ ok? You jsut go there, click on any site you want and you get secret membership access, for free, too about (i think) 350 different sites.

when i see ya at school tomorrow, make sure you bring the damn bio sheets ok? btw, wtf r u doing using mc.lcs.mit.edu anyway?? wtf is up with that yaw, waj ya chage your addy? newayz, later... im off to that http://www.*-*-*.com/ site again ;), catcha in class tommorow.

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 hey wassup sCHEME ;)
In case it isn't painfully obvious, the spam that claims to have come

Scheme programming environment for NextStep), nor for that matter with
gac.edu (Gustavus Adolphus College) more generally.  Apparently these
losers have some sort of braindead algorithm for generating spam that
based on forged From field appears to come from an address the
recipient would find trustworthy.  In this case, they came across an

rest was history.  But again: this is *not* us folks at Gustavus or in
the Schematik project doing the spaming.

  -Max Hailperin
   Associate Professor of Computer Science
   Gustavus Adolphus College
   800 W. College Ave.
   St. Peter, MN 56082
   USA
   http://www.gac.edu/~max/

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 hey wassup sCHEME ;)

Quote:

>Hey yaw, you not gonna beleive this yo. I found this place that gives ya access to like soooooo many hacked membership based sex/xxx sites for free man, no shit!! It's like, no banners, no popups even, no credit card, no membership and no bullshit yaw~~~~!!!! f*ck me dead dude ;).

>Anyway, the secret address is http://SEX.Interactwithme.com ok? You jsut go there, click on any site you want and you get secret membership access, for free, too about (i think) 350 different sites.

>when i see ya at school tomorrow, make sure you bring the damn bio sheets ok? btw, wtf r u doing using mc.lcs.mit.edu anyway?? wtf is up with that yaw, waj ya chage your addy? newayz, later... im off to that http://SEX.interactwithme.com site again ;), catcha in class tommorow.

Pathetic

//      Fernando Rodriguez Romero
//
//      frr at mindless dot com

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 hey wassup sCHEME ;)
Terribly enlightening.
You should be proud.

Quote:

--
Artie Gold, Austin, TX

--
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it." L. P. Berra

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:00:00 GMT

1. hey wassup sCHEME ;)

2. Hey, Thanks!

3. Art and all that Jazz: hey, aches answer on hot kiosks, unless they're dry

4. hey all

5. Hey everyone one i have a question on real basic

6. Hey look Norman's back...

7. Hey TopSpeed

8. HEY TECH SUPPORT!

9. Hey Arnor ?