mit-scheme-7.3 edwin/*.bci runtim/*.bci libraries
Author Message
 mit-scheme-7.3 edwin/*.bci runtim/*.bci libraries

I'm installing mit-scheme-7.3 which I obtained from
martigny.ai.mit.edu (and which is currently unavailable).

I obtained three tar files, sparc.tar.gz, sparc-ed-bci.tar.gz, and
sparc-run-bci.tar.gz --- the first untars into the dist-7.3
subdirectory. The other two untar into edwin/*.bci and runtime/*.bci
subdirectories, respectively. I'm also guessing that they are
libraries of some sort.

The question I have is: where do the contents of the edwin and runtime
directories go in the dist-7.3 distribution?

At present, I have been able to infer that the contents of the edwin
library go in either /usr/local/lib/mit-scheme/edwin/etc or
/usr/local/lib/mit-scheme/edwin/autoload

I have no idea where the contents of the runtime library might go.

Any ideas? I'd appreciate the help.

---Joe

--
----------------------------
Jozsef A. Toth

Mon, 12 Aug 1996 22:50:29 GMT

1. How to do MMIO and BCI?

2. MIT-scheme edwin customization?

3. MIT Scheme Edwin

4. Problems w/ Edwin / MIT Scheme

5. Question about edwin...(MIT scheme editor)

6. MIT Scheme 7.5a and MIT Scheme 7.4.2

7. Edwin for MIT

8. Library in MIT scheme

9. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

10. PASSING DATA FROM TI-SCHEME TO EDWIN

11. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 3 of 3

12. TI Scheme functions for MIT C-Scheme - 2 of 3