Text-only OR HTML copy of R4RS ??
Author Message
 Text-only OR HTML copy of R4RS ??

Quote:

>If anybody could point me to a text-only or even better an HTML
>version of R4Rs I would be most obliged. I have a ps copy and have
>been trying to 'perl' it into HTML but this is going to take forever.
>I really do not fancy typing teh blasted thing in just for an 8 week course.

Try: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jaffer/r4rs_toc.html

I'm not sure where you can find the source for it (I've seen it, but
don't remember) - You might try searching the home page it's attached
to, or look at the Scheme Repository:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Best,

David

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Text-only OR HTML copy of R4RS ??

If anybody could point me to a text-only or even better an HTML
version of R4Rs I would be most obliged. I have a ps copy and have
been trying to 'perl' it into HTML but this is going to take forever.
I really do not fancy typing teh blasted thing in just for an 8 week course.

Thanks,
James
--
James Burton                                    |

WWW  : http://Snark.apana.org.au/james/         | Melbourne, Australia

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Text-only OR HTML copy of R4RS ??
Try

  file://swiss-ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/scm/HTML/r4rs_toc.html

I believe Aubrey Jaffer gets credit for HTMLizing the document.

'shriram

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Text-only OR HTML copy of R4RS ??
As a Scheme novice, I was delighted to locate the html version:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jaffer/r4rs_toc.html

Lots of other goodies{*filter*} off of ~jaffer, too.

b.g.

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. lack of vector-copy in r4rs

2. Conversion error in HTML version of R4RS

3. Highlight specific text in HTML without touching HTML Tags

4. R4RS in TEXT format?

5. R4RS report in text format?

6. I am trying to copy a text string from a front panel indicator to a text

7. I am trying to copy a text string from a front panel indicator to a text

8. Rendering HTML-formatted text as normal text

9. text/xml versus text/html

10. copying text+tags+bindings from one text widget to another

11. Looking for Copy to HTML Template

12. Copying text to new edit fields.