Use of SCHEME as an extension language
Author Message
 Use of SCHEME as an extension language

Hi,

I am starting to write a rules based system for interogating electronic
designs and I need to use an extensions language. SCHEME has been
suggested to me. Where might I get some information on using SCHEME as
an extension language?

Thanks

MOD

========
Mark O'Driscoll, Omega Software Systems, Ltd, http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Use of SCHEME as an extension language

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am starting to write a rules based system for interogating electronic
> designs and I need to use an extensions language. SCHEME has been
> suggested to me. Where might I get some information on using SCHEME as
> an extension language?

> Thanks

> MOD

> ========
> Mark O'Driscoll, Omega Software Systems, Ltd, http://www.omegas.co.uk

Check out the Cad Framework Initiative's web site at
http://www.cfi.org.  Scheme is a CFI "blessed" extension language and
there is a ton of scheme related data at this site.

Hope this helps ....

Rich Potral

--

     /\/  \          Sr. Applications Engineer
  /\/  \   \         650 Sentry Park East      Tel  : (610) 941-2171

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Use of SCHEME as an extension language

Quote:

> suggested to me. Where might I get some information on using SCHEME as
> an extension language?

Check out the Guile docs at

        http://nis-www.lanl.gov/~rosalia/mydocs/

and then the updated snapshots for the real upcoming Guile release at

        ftp://alpha.gnu.ai.mit.edu/gnu/guile....

--
    {These opinions are mine, and should be everybody else's :-)}

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

Take a look at http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~net/elk

--
Best Wishes, Bengt

Disclaimer: Nothing abovementioned has any connection to Enea Data AB
``At the moment money does indeed make the world go round but unfortunately

Sun, 11 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Use of SCHEME as an extension language

Quote:

>> suggested to me. Where might I get some information on using SCHEME as
>> an extension language?

you should also look at elk---an embedded scheme (both ways---elk can be
the embedder or the embeddee <sic>) that supports customization in either
C or C++.  it's been around since 1989 and is now at version 3.0 pl 3.

v. http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~net/elk/

good luck,
 ---K

Sun, 11 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. GNU Extension Language -- Scheme compatible?

2. GNU Extension Language -- Scheme compatible?

3. Scheme extension language for Windows NT?

4. CFI Scheme Extension Language

5. Scheme compatability (Re: GNU Extension Language Plans)

6. Scheme as an extension language and call/cc

7. Scheme as the only extension language

8. Mixing Scheme and C (was: re: extension languages can be darn small, yet still powerfull)

9. ELK and scheme as an extension language

10. Scheme as a standard extension language

11. ML, CL or Scheme as an extension language

12. Scheme as a standard extension language