UNIX scheme vs MSDOS scheme
Author Message
 UNIX scheme vs MSDOS scheme

Hi all,

I was asked to investigate if it was possible to start using scheme on UNIX boxes
instead of PC's. Well, i know little about Lisp and lisp like languages.

My questions are:

 - Is there a FAQ?
 - Is the MIT scheme the same scheme as the scheme for PC's?
 - We are especially interested in the difference of the
   graphical output implementation of the package?
 - Am i poking in the wrong place?

Any help appreciated

Thx, Toon.

 Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD  Delft            http:  //warga.et.tudelft.nl
 The Netherlands, Earth                phone  015 781796

 Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD  Delft            http:  //warga.et.tudelft.nl
 The Netherlands, Earth                phone  015 781796

Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:30:31 GMT

1. Scheme advocacy: scheme vs. perl

2. Scheme for MSDOS/Windows

3. Scheme for MSDOS with compiler.com !???

4. MSDOS (using 32-bit WATCOM C) patches for Scheme->C

5. Scheme for MSDOS

6. Scheme for MSDOS

7. MSDOS scheme programs

8. Scheme vs Haskell vs Erlang

9. Need comparison between Bigloo scheme, MIT-sheme,PLT-scheme

10. Scheme/Dylan incompatibilities (Dyllo as a Scheme library)

11. scheme/lisp syntax [Re: scheme]

12. scheme->c and other scheme derivative functionality