mzscheme and emacs M-x compile
Author Message
 mzscheme and emacs M-x compile

Ciao,

I like to use mzscheme under emacs running my programs with
"M-x compile", but I find annoying the fact that "M-x next-error" does
not work.  Obviously, emacs needs a more informative error output
(containing the location of the code where the error happened) to make
next-error to work.  Is it possible to ask mzscheme to write error
messages in a format that emacs compile package can understand?

Thanks, Marco.

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:02:01 GMT
 mzscheme and emacs M-x compile
DrScheme Jr is intended for such use.  See also
PLTHOME/collects/drscheme-jr/drscheme-jr.el in the distribution.

Shriram

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 03:12:00 GMT

1. Emacs mode for mzscheme?

2. mzScheme & emacs

3. Using modula-2.el under Emacs : compiling and linking : help

4. Use gnat and emacs(Ada-mode) can not compile file :(

5. Compile with ALDEC from EMACS

6. Compile-mode for VHDL Compiler for emacs-19.19

7. Emacs Lisp compiling

8. Can Anybody Compile me some MS C code...

9. Anyone has compiled NanForum 3.05 LIB with Ms-C 8.0

10. Anyone has compiled NanForum 3.05 LIB with Ms-C 8.0

11. Compile and link of MS/MF Sources with any new compiler

12. can't compile MS cobol 4.0 in Windows 95