MIT Scheme under Windows 95
Author Message
 MIT Scheme under Windows 95

Since installing Win95 a few days ago, MIT Scheme has ceased to work on my
machine (under Windows 95, not DOS - it still works okay under the latter).

The error is the same whether I try to invoke Runtime, Edwin/Compiler or
whatever, and that is:

        Can't run Netscmlib.dll

(in a dialog box of course :). The above DLL is still in scheme/bin/win31
(as I recall, that's the directory).

Has anyone come across this problem under Win95? I have a 16 Meg
486DX4/100 PC.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Rgds,

David Benn

--

For I dipped into the Future, far as human eye could see, saw the vision
of the world, and all the wonder it would be. (Alfred, Lord Tennyson)

Sun, 22 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Installing MIT Scheme in Windows 95

2. anyone get mit 7.3 scheme to work under windows 95

3. MIT Scheme 7.4.2 installation/keyboard layout problems under Win 95

4. Problems with MIT Scheme and WIN98/95

5. MIT Scheme 7.4 wont run on Win 95

6. MIT Scheme 7.5a and MIT Scheme 7.4.2

7. Free Scheme Compiler for Windows 95, Windows NT

8. Scheme for Windows 95

9. Scheme implementation for Windows 95?

10. Scheme for Windows 95 or NT 4 available ?

11. Problem: MIT Scheme 7.4.2 on Windows NT 4.0 under NT Emacs

12. (Q) Typefaces in MIT Scheme for Windows