MacGambit Scheme Compiler Binary?
Author Message
 MacGambit Scheme Compiler Binary?

Does anyone have a copy of the MacGambit compiler. I have the source but I
don't have Symantec C.

If someone either has the compiled binary, or can compile it for me I would
appreciate it. I have a 68K machine so don't use a PPC compiler :)

Reply here or via email thanks.

Dan

| Daniel Lakeland. Mathematics Major. Iowa State University                   |

Fri, 18 Oct 1996 03:58:03 GMT

1. Anything like MacGambit Scheme for Windows?

2. Scheme compiler in scheme ?

3. Scheme->C a portable Scheme-to-C compiler

4. REQUEST: Scheme binary or source for Solaris 2.X

5. OS/2 Scheme binaries?

6. Scheme newbie: how do you handle binary data?

7. WANTED: PC-SCHEME (binaries) for IBM PC

8. TI PC-SCHEME binary from sources at mit?

9. URGENT: Converting Decimal to binary using scheme

10. Gnat compiler binary for SUNOS 5.8 64 bit?

11. Need a compiler, which creates binary data

12. Compiler to binary code