OT: Algorithms for symbolic differentiation?
Author Message
 OT: Algorithms for symbolic differentiation?

Hi,

I am looking for algorithms for differentiation of symbolic mathematical
expressions. Where can I find some (online or in printed form)?

Felix

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:16:12 GMT
 OT: Algorithms for symbolic differentiation?

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am looking for algorithms for differentiation of symbolic mathematical
> expressions. Where can I find some (online or in printed form)?

> Felix

Google on symbolic differentiation turned up this link.
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/sicp/book/node39.html

There are many other links you can find with google.

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:07:02 GMT

1. Funk - symbolic differentiation

2. Symbolic differentiation

3. Funk - symbolic differentiation

4. Symbolic Differentiation

5. Funk - symbolic differentiation

6. Funk - symbolic differentiation

7. Symbolic Differentiation of Algebraic Expressions

8. Fortran 77 code that employs Neville's Algorithm for Interpolation and Differentiation of Tabular Data

9. Definitions for symbolic and subsymbolic learning algorithms

10. definitions for symbolic and subsymbolic learning algorithms

11. Definitions for symbolic and subsymbolic learning algorithms

12. definitions for symbolic and subsymbolic learning algorithms