Study volunteers needed
Author Message
 Study volunteers needed

This was kind of fun. It'd be good, if the authors don't mind, if you
could post the 'best' submissions when all is done - I know mine must
have been hindered by my lack of experience in Common Lisp, and I'd
love to know how I could have improved what I did.

-- Mark

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Study volunteers needed

2. volunteer programmers / hackers needed

3. SIGAPL -urgently- needs volunteers

4. Anyone need a volunteer Smalltalk programmer?

5. OOPSLA Volunteers Needed

6. ForthNet Volunteers Needed

7. Need Volunteer to take CHICAGO AREA FIG CHAPTER

8. Volunteer needed for rx regexp package work

9. europython audio volunteers needed.

10. Volunteer needed

11. Beta test volunteers needed for Verilog PrettyPrinter

12. URGENT: Volunteers Needed to Staff the SIGAda Booth