Visual Studio.Net: how do I move to next compile error
Author Message
 Visual Studio.Net: how do I move to next compile error

If you are familiar w/ visual studio previous versions you are most likely
familar with the default behavior of F4, which takes you to the source of
the next error as seen in the output window.  It also worked for find in
files (and possibly other things).  I have poked around for it but to no
avail.  Is this still available?

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:45:17 GMT
 Visual Studio.Net: how do I move to next compile error
I just click on the next error in the task list at the
bottom of the screen.  Takes you right there.

Quote:

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:51:08 GMT
 Visual Studio.Net: how do I move to next compile error

Quote:

> If you are familiar w/ visual studio previous versions you are most likely
> familar with the default behavior of F4, which takes you to the source of
> the next error as seen in the output window.  It also worked for find in
> files (and possibly other things).  I have poked around for it but to no
> avail.  Is this still available?

If you go Tools->Options->Keyboard, put the mouse cursor in the "Press
shortcut key(s)" box, and hit F4, what is displayed in the "Shortcut currently
used by" box?  For me it is:

    View.NextTask(F4 (Global))

and F4 *does* cycle through the list of errors/warnings (which are
displayed in the "Task List" window).

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:31:06 GMT

1. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

2. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

3. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. Compiling of VC++ COM DLL in Visual Studio.NET

5. Compiling ATL in Visual Studio.NET beta1

6. problems compiling in Visual Studio.net

7. Compiling a release version with Visual Studio.net

8. Compiling a release version with Visual Studio.net

9. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

10. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional

11. Visual Studio.NET vs. Visual C#.NET

12. Error in Academic Version of Visual Studio.NET