How do I get and set the cursor position in a RichTextBox?
Author Message
 How do I get and set the cursor position in a RichTextBox?

How do I get and set the cursor position in a RichTextBox?

Thu, 26 May 2005 09:04:22 GMT
 How do I get and set the cursor position in a RichTextBox?
That had me going for a while too.....

Look at the "Selection" property, it turns out the cursor is always
at the start of the Selection index (the SelectionLength can remain zero)

Quote:

>How do I get and set the cursor position in a RichTextBox?

---

Thu, 26 May 2005 09:14:39 GMT

1. Getting cursor position and text from OE compose window (Internet Explorer_Server)

2. Q: Getting cursor position

3. how to set the position of the text-cursor ?!°

4. how could I set the position of the cursor

5. setting the position of the text cursor

6. set cursor position in c

7. CEdit: Setting cursor position

8. CEdit: set cursor to specific position

9. set cursor position for console application?

10. How to set the cursor position in CEdit????

11. How to set the cursor position in CEdit????

12. Setting cursor position before selection