Control's position
Author Message
 Control's position

How to get position (Top and Left) of some control, but
relevant to screen not parent like form or panel or any
container?

Thanks in advance

Mehdin

Sat, 28 May 2005 19:28:10 GMT
 Control's position
Look up Control.PointToScreen(Point p);

Jim

Quote:
> How to get position (Top and Left) of some control, but
> relevant to screen not parent like form or panel or any
> container?

> Thanks in advance

> Mehdin

Sat, 28 May 2005 19:48:15 GMT

1. How to determine control's position?

2. Control's position wrt to the client area of its container

3. Get control's position (Easy question, I hope)!!

4. Edit control's Text position

5. ActiveX control 'ms grid control'

6. ? - predefining program's segment positions in RAM

7. repositioning a pointer to it's first position

8. Explaining Selection Sort Continued( Mr. Tadentik position's )

9. Taskbar notify area and app's icon position

10. How to know a toolbar's last position

11. how to set child window's position?

12. how to set child window's position