Scroll bars not working properly
Author Message
 Scroll bars not working properly

Hi all,

I've got a horizontal scroll bar I set up like this:

minimum = 96
maximum = 1271
smallChange = 1
largeChange = 97
value = 1271

The scrollbar starts life with me setting the Value to 1271, and I can
scroll left quite happily, with the NewValue in the event being 1270, 1269,
1268, ...

However, if I try to scroll right, the first NewValue I get is 1175, and no
matter how hard I click the mouse button or fiddle with the thumb, it won't
go above 1175. Now by freaky coincidence, 1271 - 96 just happens to come
down to 1175.

Is there something I should know about scrolling right, or should I only use
scrollbars with minimum = 0?

Phil.

Tue, 17 May 2005 14:23:29 GMT

1. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

2. CHeaderCtrl::GetItem doesn't work properly when the control is scrolled

3. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

4. AtlReportError not working in ATL 7.0 (Injected code doesn't handle ErrorInfo properly)

5. Links not working properly in the Object Browser

6. mouse_event for mouse move is not working properly.

7. gets() and fgets() Not Working Properly - Source Included

8. Tab not working properly in control

9. Auto Complete feature does not work properly in Visual C++ 6.0

10. Auto Completion does not work properly!!!

11. Profiller not working properly

12. Q: ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI not working properly