Links not working properly in the Object Browser
Author Message
 Links not working properly in the Object Browser

Links not working properly in the Object Browser. When I position the cursor
in the middle of a C# keyword (Open200 in my case), the object browser
opens. The Documents interface is highlighted in the left (Objects) pane,
and the Open2000() method is highlighted in the right pane (Members of
Documents). The definition of the Open2000 method appears beneath these two
panes. The last line in the definition pane says "Member of Word.Document."
When I click the link "Word.Document," I would expect to the Word.Document
object (in the left pane of the Object Browser), but my project is
highlighted instead (the last item in the left pane of the Object Browser)!
Why is this unexpected behavior happening? What do I need to do to get the
Object Browser to connect to the intended target - Word.Document?

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 06:42:54 GMT

1. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

2. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

3. Scroll bars not working properly

4. AtlReportError not working in ATL 7.0 (Injected code doesn't handle ErrorInfo properly)

5. mouse_event for mouse move is not working properly.

6. gets() and fgets() Not Working Properly - Source Included

7. Tab not working properly in control

8. Auto Complete feature does not work properly in Visual C++ 6.0

9. Auto Completion does not work properly!!!

10. Profiller not working properly

11. Q: ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI not working properly

12. Macros in Visual Studio not working properly after installing IE4