Handling a Right Click
Author Message
 Handling a Right Click

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to enable a user to right click on
an item in a list and have a menu pop up? I know .Net must have some way of
doing this rather easily, I just havn't had any success finding
documentation on it.

All help, links, etc. are appreciated.

Ron

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:12:46 GMT
 Handling a Right Click
Hi Ron,

Search for info on the "ContextMenu" in the documentation, which will yield
several references.

Joe

--
Joe Mayo, Author - C# Unleashed
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/067232122X/cstati

http://www.csharp-station.com

Quote:
> Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to enable a user to right click
on
> an item in a list and have a menu pop up? I know .Net must have some way
of
> doing this rather easily, I just havn't had any success finding
> documentation on it.

> All help, links, etc. are appreciated.

> Ron

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:39:11 GMT
 Handling a Right Click
Thanks

Quote:
> Hi Ron,

> Search for info on the "ContextMenu" in the documentation, which will
yield
> several references.

> Joe

> --
> Joe Mayo, Author - C# Unleashed
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/067232122X/cstati

> http://www.csharp-station.com

> > Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to enable a user to right
click
> on
> > an item in a list and have a menu pop up? I know .Net must have some way
> of
> > doing this rather easily, I just havn't had any success finding
> > documentation on it.

> > All help, links, etc. are appreciated.

> > Ron

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:09:17 GMT

1. Handling a right click message in a CListBox box control

2. Handling right click on static text??

3. problem Handling Click and double click messages in CListView

4. problem Handling Click and double click messages in CListView

5. Right Click vs. Left

6. right Click - context menu ?

7. Treeview node right-click

8. Detect left vs. right click event

9. on right click ?

10. Disabling right click in WebBrowser control

11. Right-clicking in datagrid

12. Right-click event on an object of MenuItem