What is purpose of abstract TimeZone class and how do I convert a local time to another local time?
Author Message
 What is purpose of abstract TimeZone class and how do I convert a local time to another local time?

I need to convert the local time of one time zone to the local time of
another time zone.  I realize I probably have to use UTC which is fine.  In
fact I can get the local PC's time directly in UTC with DateTime.UtcNow.
But how do I convert that UTC back to another time zone's local time?  I'm
stymied...

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:43:54 GMT

1. Convert local time to gmt time without using TimeZone Env variable

2. How to convert local time to gmt using a local variable time zone per process/thread

3. TimeZone abstract class question

4. How to convert local time with specific time zone to UTC time in Win32 API

5. Converting UTC time to local time

6. How to convert GMT time to local time?

7. converting from Local Time to UTC time...

8. Window Classes: Am I doing this right?

9. Abstract classes and abstract properties?

10. How to convert local time to milliseconds?

11. Q: How to convert GMT to local time?

12. converting UTC to local time