Change mdi background during runtime
Author Message
 Change mdi background during runtime

Is it possible to change the background of a mdi container
during runtime (so the user can change it)?
Any code samples?
Thanks!

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:17:19 GMT
 Change mdi background during runtime
T. Nieder,

    The best you could do is set the BackgroundImage property of the MDI
container to an image of your choice.  If you want to do anything more
complex than that, then I would recommend either overriding the OnPaint
method and handling it yourself, or creating an image dynamically and
assigning it to the BackgroundImage property of the form.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> Is it possible to change the background of a mdi container
> during runtime (so the user can change it)?
> Any code samples?
> Thanks!

Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:29:39 GMT

1. value of struct member changes during runtime

2. adodc - changing the filter during runtime is possible?

3. Changing a Dialog's CAPTION during runtime

4. How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?

5. How to change language of interface during runtime?

6. Best way to change text attributes during runtime?

7. adodc: changing filter during runtime is possible?

8. Q Menu item change during runtime (2)

9. Q: How can I change menu items during runtime

10. Changing Tab Order during runtime

11. How To change a LTEXT Resource during runtime?

12. Changing Font in CButton during runtime