How do you use a custom property editor?
Author Message
 How do you use a custom property editor?

I have a property "Filename", how can I get the property dialog to display
an editor that when I click it , it brings up the OpenFile dialog, like what
is done for "Images"/ "Icons".

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:19:28 GMT
 How do you use a custom property editor?
Patrick

See the EditorAttribute class.

--
Nathan Allan

Quote:
> I have a property "Filename", how can I get the property dialog to display
> an editor that when I click it , it brings up the OpenFile dialog, like
what
> is done for "Images"/ "Icons".

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:37:11 GMT

1. HELP PLEASE!!! (Custom Property Editors)

2. Creating a custom editor using Visual C++ 5.0 Learning edition

3. Using a Property Sheet in a custom control?

4. Help: Custom build doing MIDL hangs MSVC

5. Help: Custom build doing MIDL hangs MSVC

6. Visual C++ hangs when doing custom build in MFC project

7. Done button during property sheet wizard

8. Any one done Tooltips in Property sheet?

9. Custom controls and VC.NET dialog editor

10. Collection Editor for my Custom Control

11. Custom DataSet not exposing members in editor

12. How to Make a Custom Collection Editor