Acquiring image from scanner
Author Message
 Acquiring image from scanner
Hi everybody,

How can I acquire an image from a scanner without using 3rd party tools (as
they are expensive) but by using just TWAIN and VB.NET or VC#?

If anyone can lead me to any direction, I will appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Mo Inam
Software Engineer

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:29:08 GMT
 Acquiring image from scanner
don't cross post (.interop is best)

I published (some time ago) a TWAIN sample:

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twaindotnet.asp

NOTE: it is not expensive, but you have to know TWAIN  ;-)

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_CSharp.html

Quote:

> How can I acquire an image from a scanner without using 3rd party tools (as
> they are expensive) but by using just TWAIN and VB.NET or VC#?
> If anyone can lead me to any direction, I will appreciate it.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:35:20 GMT
 Acquiring image from scanner
Thank you for your prompt response. And, sorry about the cross posting since
I couldn't decide which group I needed to ask my questions.

Mo Inam
Software Engineer

Quote:
> don't cross post (.interop is best)

> I published (some time ago) a TWAIN sample:

> http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twaindotnet.asp

> NOTE: it is not expensive, but you have to know TWAIN  ;-)

> --
>   NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
>   http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

> > How can I acquire an image from a scanner without using 3rd party tools
(as
> > they are expensive) but by using just TWAIN and VB.NET or VC#?
> > If anyone can lead me to any direction, I will appreciate it.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:29:04 GMT

1. Acquire image from webcam

2. How to: Acquire scanned image (TWAIN)

3. Getting image from a scanner?

4. Who has the code for reading images from TWAIN scanner

5. Images,Images,Images...

6. Acquiring data from a file

7. Sun Microsystems acquires rights to the ISO C standard

8. Acquiring symbol names from shared object??

9. which is the best way to acquire memory block

10. Help acquiring the C program!

11. source code for acquiring twain device

12. Acquiring data from files