possible to read a style sheet into an object?
Author Message
 possible to read a style sheet into an object?

It is possible to read in an html page into a object, with access to
all the nodes.

Is this possible with a .css style sheet?

 I'd like to be able to deal with style sheets in a more structured
fashion than just characters in a text file.
--

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:23:16 GMT
 possible to read a style sheet into an object?

    If you want, you can create an interop assembly that will allow you to
access the Document Object Model (DOM) for HTML.  This is done by using the
TLBIMP utility on MSHTML.TLB or by adding a reference to MSHTML.TLB into
your project.  Once you do this, you will find that there are a number of
classes that you can use to load HTML and parse it with, as well as CSS
documents.

    Hope this helps.

--
                    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> It is possible to read in an html page into a object, with access to
> all the nodes.

> Is this possible with a .css style sheet?

>  I'd like to be able to deal with style sheets in a more structured
> fashion than just characters in a text file.
> --

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:11:44 GMT

1. Possible to create property sheets without dialog templates???

2. Right-handed Property Sheet possible?

3. Good Xml Style Sheets for Documentation

4. Html Server Controls and Style Sheet

5. Indian Hill Style Sheet

6. How to use DS_SETFONT style for property sheet?

7. changing property sheet styles

8. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

9. XP visual styles in property sheet

10. Adding dynamic pages to wizard 97 style sheet

11. Creating excel-style sheets

12. Dynamically created edit box style in a property sheet