ListView control with long text...
Author Message
 ListView control with long text...

Hello everyone on this group,

I have a small problem here and need your help.
My application needs a Grid/ListView control to display data,
but sometimes the length of the text is too long to look at
without using horizontal scroll bar. I am looking for a way
to fix the column width size and to allow column height to
be automatically resized to the numbers of wrapped lines.

I would appreciate for any suggestions.

Regards from Tokyo in a fever of World Cup!
Kazuya

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:16:51 GMT

1. Help changing text color in a ListView control

2. Change color of text in a ListView control?

3. multi line text in header control of listview

4. char size (was long long long long long int)

5. long long long long integers

6. ListView HDN_ENDTRACK no longer works???

7. Atl control based on ListView control

8. short/long/long long Formatting questions

9. Long long and long double

10. Formatting Text in ListView

11. Changing text color in listview

12. mutiline text in listview item