User controls disappear from toolbox!
Author Message
 User controls disappear from toolbox!

Hi!
I have a created a single solution and I add in it all my projects. Two of
my projects have some user controls (just .cs files) that I made
specifically for each project, extending some default controls like
PictureBox etc. When I removed one project and later added it back, the user
controls of the project did not reappear in the toolbox! How can I get them
back? And how can the toolbox display only the user controls from a specific
project (each time it is set up a the startup one) and not from all of them?

Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:43:26 GMT

1. Q: How to add User Control to Toolbox

2. User control disappeared from Design View!

3. Horrible user control bug stripped all user controls from my project

4. .NET Custom control toolbox icon

5. C++ control and toolbox bitmap problem

6. IDE Toolbox support for custom wrapped ActiveX controls

7. HELP! Project Controls in Toolbox

8. Cant get my Custom Web Control onto toolbox!!!

9. Changing the toolbox bitmap of a control

10. How to get back Control Toolbox

11. Can't restore the controls toolbox...

12. Adding Custom Controls To Dialog Editor Toolbox