Play Macromedia-Authorware file within a C# application
Author Message
 Play Macromedia-Authorware file within a C# application

hi all,

1) I need to play an authorware file ( file is in .aam type - but can
exports as .exe also) within C# application. I'm coding my windows
application with C#. I can run this file by using C#-web component(browser
com). I need to do it without browser com.

2) it is more helpful if I can integrate authorware with C#. like acrobat
reader opens in web browser... is there a way to open an authorware project
within C#?

any help appreciated.

thanks,
CMA.

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:25:47 GMT
 Play Macromedia-Authorware file within a C# application
hi

Actually u want to display the single file in ur C#
project or want to open certain exe of authorware project.

I am asking because I am displaying the Flash file .swf in
my project written in C# !!

lemme know , if I can suggest something for u !!

Govil

Quote:

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:56:34 GMT
 Play Macromedia-Authorware file within a C# application
Hi Govil,

I using the Flash Server Control from

http://www.squiffler.com/squiffler/article.aspx?id=3

this it works correctly... you are using some better method?

greetings!!
--
Sergio Cossa
Argentina

Quote:
> hi

> Actually u want to display the single file in ur C#
> project or want to open certain exe of authorware project.

> I am asking because I am displaying the Flash file .swf in
> my project written in C# !!

> lemme know , if I can suggest something for u !!

> Govil

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:33:25 GMT

1. Playing sound files from within a DOS scripting language

2. Macromedia Flash in C#

3. Help on file.c (not file.cpp) within SDI application

4. Need to be able to view and edit HTML from within a visual C# windows application

5. launching a console app from within a C# application

6. Playing Multi-Media Files in C#

7. Playing Audio files in C#

8. Call my Application within a html file???

9. Problem with launching another .EXE-file within application

10. Mimic double click open file operation (within apprpriate application)

11. Playing Vocs within C programs

12. Playing a MP3 from within an MFC resource