Web user control: where's my intellisense?
Author Message
 Web user control: where's my intellisense?

Removing the .dll and .pdb files in the application's bin directory did the
trick. They were regenerated when I recompiled and all was well. Hope this
helps somebody else who gets stuck in this silly predicament.
Quote:

> Suddenly, an ASP app has lost intellisense for any of the controls that
> reside on my User Control. Any other objects are fine (i.e. the DataSet,
> etc.) but all the textboxes and selection controls have no intellisense in
> my "code behind" C# file. Stranger still, any changes I make to the code
> don't appear in the app as it runs: no compiler error, but the app runs as
> if I've not changed anything! What in the world might have happened?

> Desperate in NC: thanks in advance!

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:03:25 GMT

1. Add C# Web User Controls to a VB.Net Web App

2. Nested Web User Controls

3. Subscribing to a Web User Control Event

4. Horrible user control bug stripped all user controls from my project

5. webservice intellisense in another web service application

6. ActiveX control won'd load properly over the Web

7. Web Browser Active X Control's GoBack()/GoForward()

8. EVC4: Can't access properties/methods on ActiveX control in web page

9. .net windows datagrid control doesn't work in a web form

10. Grid Control - Cell's user drawn ?

11. User Doc of MS's ActiveX control!

12. Visual C++ Web Service & ASP Web Controls