How to generate *.chm file with c#
Author Message
 How to generate *.chm file with c#

I want to compile htm file to chm file, but I don't know
how to do this. Anyone can tell me?
Thanks in advance!

lhtm

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:36:21 GMT
 How to generate *.chm file with c#

Quote:
> I want to compile htm file to chm file, but I don't know
> how to do this. Anyone can tell me?
> Thanks in advance!

You need the HTML Help Workshop. Unfortunately, I don't think
there's a programmatic way of creating a .chm file.

Check out NDoc:

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ndoc

-c

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:43:41 GMT
 How to generate *.chm file with c#

Quote:
> I want to compile htm file to chm file, but I don't know
> how to do this. Anyone can tell me?
> Thanks in advance!

> lhtm

I'm interested in doing the same thing.  I've heard that
the chm files are created using the IStorage class and
is documented in the MS Platform SDK.  Last time I did
a search (+ 2 yrs ago), I found a couple examples on
the web that extracted files from a chm, but not much
on creating them.  There might be more info out there
now.  Try searching for "IStorage".

- Brian

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:38:07 GMT
 How to generate *.chm file with c#
You can use HTML Help Workshop, available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=33071

Max Bolingbroke

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:03:37 GMT

1. xml doc files to chm or help site

2. XML Comments to CHM help file?

3. .chm help file

4. Add a .chm file to my ActiveX Control

5. Adding .chm help files to Visual Studio IDE

6. .chm file

7. How to invoke .chm ( help ) file

8. how to make CHM(compiled Html ) files...

9. including a Help .chm file

10. Implementing program creating CHM files...

11. Replacing existing HTML Help file (.chm)

12. Display *.chm file in dialog app.