Managing .config files for C# applications.
Author Message
 Managing .config files for C# applications.

I would like to be able to add a .config file to a C# project in VS.NET and
have VS.NET manage copying the .config file to the same location as the .exe
file is being built. Does anyone know if and how this can be done?

I can add the .config file but I don't know what to set the "Build Action",
"Custom Tool", etc..

TIA,
Keith

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 03:10:40 GMT

1. Passing values by reference from C# to a C++ managed application

2. Application Config File

3. config file for a windows form application

4. Updating the security.config file in the CONFIG directory

5. Application config files - pros and cons

6. Passing values by reference from C# to a C++ managed application

7. Using a VC++ 6.0 .lib file in a managed C# project

8. Writing to Web.config with C#?

9. initialization/startup/config info in C#

10. Web.config modification via C# code...

11. How to config RAS phoneook in my Control Panel Application

12. Application config info - dbconn strings, preferences, etc