How fast is your VS.Net downloading from MSDN?
Author Message
 How fast is your VS.Net downloading from MSDN?

Since all of us MSDN Universalsers are downloading like fiends right now, I
was curious how fast yours is coming to you.  'm getting 130 to 180KB/Sec
right now on Optimum Online.  I'm grabbing the Enterprise Architect version.

- Chris

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:22:13 GMT
 How fast is your VS.Net downloading from MSDN?
140/150

-- Josh

Quote:
> Since all of us MSDN Universalsers are downloading like fiends right now,
> was curious how fast yours is coming to you.  'm getting 130 to 180KB/Sec
> right now on Optimum Online.  I'm grabbing the Enterprise Architect
version.

> - Chris

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:25:00 GMT
 How fast is your VS.Net downloading from MSDN?
It seems to be averaging 220.

--
Jonathan Allen

Quote:
> 140/150

> -- Josh

> > Since all of us MSDN Universalsers are downloading like fiends right
now,
> > was curious how fast yours is coming to you.  'm getting 130 to
180KB/Sec
> > right now on Optimum Online.  I'm grabbing the Enterprise Architect
> version.

> > - Chris

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 15:38:18 GMT
 How fast is your VS.Net downloading from MSDN?
I was getting about 300-350 until everyone and their mom apparently started
downloading it. Now it's slowed down to about 220.

Jason

Quote:
> Since all of us MSDN Universalsers are downloading like fiends right now,
> was curious how fast yours is coming to you.  'm getting 130 to 180KB/Sec
> right now on Optimum Online.  I'm grabbing the Enterprise Architect
version.

> - Chris

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:08:07 GMT

1. Visual Studio.NET time bomb / MSDN Universal subscription download

2. ANN: MSDN: Creating a VS.NET add-in for applying Windows XP themes

3. How can I access MSDN without VS.NET?

4. VS .NET MSDN Subscriber release date?

5. Vs.net beta2 on msdn if you didn't know :)

6. VS .Net Help keeps trying to download?

7. Problem with VS.Net B1 download

8. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

9. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

10. OT: Download MSDN library

11. MSDN article download.

12. JNBridge Releases Faster Version of JNBridgePro Java/.NET interoperability tool with Java-to-.NET Callbacks