Help. I am unable to have WebClient working in c# .
Author Message
 Help. I am unable to have WebClient working in c# .

Help. I am unable to have WebClient working in C# .
I am just trying to enter on a site that send me a form with METHOD=POST
and action an URL (without terminating CGI ???)

I uses like one MS sample WebClient.UploadValues(URL,'POST', myCollection)
MyCollection being a 2 keys/values specialcollection : name=xxx and
password=yyyy

Unable to access the site, doing the same manually inthe explorer works
perfectly ?????

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:48:56 GMT
 Help. I am unable to have WebClient working in c# .
Christian, could you post your code or a snippet which reproduces your
problem?  What is the exact error(if any) that you get?

--
Greg
http://www.claritycon.com/

Quote:
> Help. I am unable to have WebClient working in c# .
> I am just trying to enter on a site that send me a form with METHOD=POST
> and action an URL (without terminating CGI ???)

> I uses like one MS sample WebClient.UploadValues(URL,'POST', myCollection)
> MyCollection being a 2 keys/values specialcollection : name=xxx and
> password=yyyy

> Unable to access the site, doing the same manually inthe explorer works
> perfectly ?????

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:20:03 GMT

1. i am unable to read from a file having 26ascii character(ctrl+z)

2. I am having probability difficulties...HELP

3. HELP, I am having problems with pointer...

4. WebClient - What am I missing?

5. Unable to display help - Tried the reg stuff it didn't work

6. I am having problems setting up that a specified dialog is displayed before any others

7. I am having problems with MFC42.dll file

8. I am having probability d

9. I am having troubles with the switch()

10. I am having with my bishop

11. NEWBIE: Need help with WebClient.UploadFile()

12. having keystrokes work on a dialog with buttons like a message box