Catching the TabPage change event?
Author Message
 Catching the TabPage change event?

Hi,

How can I trap the TabPagechange event?
(I want to check a condition before I can show the user a different tab page.)

Thanks.

HyperX.

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 03:39:16 GMT
 Catching the TabPage change event?
HyperX,

Will this code work:
this.tabControl1.TabIndexChanged += new EventHandler (this.myfunc);

--

Hope this Helps.

Ryan Dawson

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I trap the TabPagechange event?
> (I want to check a condition before I can show the user a different tab
page.)

> Thanks.

> HyperX.

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:11:41 GMT

1. is CListCtrl have an event to catch if selected item changed

2. TabControl tabpage change

3. catch an event of a disable button

4. Catching a Hashtable 'Set' event

5. Catching non-client key events?

6. Catch mouse events in webbrowsercontrol

7. Catching events from dynamically created web controls

8. Which mouse event to catch to start scrolling while dragging

9. Catching a C# event in vb6 code

10. Raising and catching event within an object hierachy

11. Catch Outlook Button Event using vc++

12. Problem with ATL Sink class for catching another ATL's events