C# Version in VS.Net Class Library?
Author Message
 C# Version in VS.Net Class Library?

I must be missing something - I can't find where the version is controlled
by VS.NET,  compiling a C# class library (it has no version resource). The
compiler keeps incrementing the version and I'd like it not to. (Every time
it changes the assembly version I have to update the

class library to legacy COM clients.)

Mon, 17 May 2004 09:16:57 GMT
 C# Version in VS.Net Class Library?
Argh, got it, Assemblyinfo.cs AssemblyVersion.

Quote:
> I must be missing something - I can't find where the version is controlled
> by VS.NET,  compiling a C# class library (it has no version resource). The
> compiler keeps incrementing the version and I'd like it not to. (Every
time
> it changes the assembly version I have to update the

the
> class library to legacy COM clients.)

Mon, 17 May 2004 09:29:13 GMT

1. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

2. Using C++ class in C# within VS.NET ???

3. Visuals C# .NET Standard Edition doesn't include Class Library Project Template

4. HELP!!(How to make release version or install version in VS.NET)

5. C# .NET vs C++ .NET

6. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

7. Visual C# Standard vs VS.NET Pro

8. IntelliSense in VS.NET (C# versus VB.NET)

9. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

10. using a .net class library from vb.net

11. need definition 4 terms: custom class vs class library

12. Strange problem for 2 versions of VS.Net