Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release
Author Message
 Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release

When I switch from the debug to the release mode and vice-versa, Visual
Studio freeze systematically. I have then to remove manually the files from
the VSWebCache folder. Any idea ?

Thanks

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:37:01 GMT
 Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release
Hi,

Thanks for your posting. I am checking this issue, and will update you with
my findings.

Regards,
HuangTM

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:51:24 GMT
 Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release
Hi,

As you know, the VsWebCache folder is the local caches of web project
settings.
Does this problem occurs on all web projects or on a specific project?

Regards,
HuangTM

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:05:35 GMT
 Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release
In fact I have a lot of projects in my solution (around 50 both web projects
and DLL) and I switch from debug to release for the entire solution.

Thank you

Vincent Cadoret

Quote:
> Hi,

> As you know, the VsWebCache folder is the local caches of web project
> settings.
> Does this problem occurs on all web projects or on a specific project?

> Regards,
> HuangTM
rights.

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:36:28 GMT
 Visual studio freeze when switching from debug to release
Hi,

I did a lot of research on this issue, however, I did not find any known
issue about this problem. Due to the complexity of this issue, I suggest
you to open a service request, and we will route the issue to a support
professional best suited to assist you.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

Have a nice day!

Regards,
HuangTM

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:49:59 GMT

1. Visual Studio makes Debug/Release directories in current working folder

2. Visual Studio freeze when loading projects or compiling

3. Visual Studio desktop layout (Visual Studio/Visual C++ 6)

4. Problem switching from Debug to Release mode

5. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

6. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

7. Visual Studio 6 back to Visual Studio 5

8. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

9. Compiling a release version with Visual Studio.net

10. Next Major Release of Visual Studio?

11. Has Visual Studio 6.0 been released?

12. Compiling a release version with Visual Studio.net