Custom Class.cs default file
Author Message
 Custom Class.cs default file

Is there some way to change the default .cs file that is created when you
create a new class?  I have some extra items that I place in all of my
classes (i.e. a bunch of #regions) and would like to avoid manually putting
them in for every new class.

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:30:38 GMT
 Custom Class.cs default file
Keith,

Quote:
>Is there some way to change the default .cs file that is created when you
>create a new class?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it's using

VS.NET\VC#\VC#Wizards\CSharpAddClassWiz\Templates\1033\NewCSharpFile.cs

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:30:45 GMT
 Custom Class.cs default file
That's the one.  Thanks!

Quote:
> Keith,

> >Is there some way to change the default .cs file that is created when you
> >create a new class?

> I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it's using

> VS.NET\VC#\VC#Wizards\CSharpAddClassWiz\Templates\1033\NewCSharpFile.cs

> Mattias

> ===
> Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

> http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:00:17 GMT
 Custom Class.cs default file
That's useful for me too =)

Quote:
> That's the one.  Thanks!

> > Keith,

> > >Is there some way to change the default .cs file that is created when
you
> > >create a new class?

> > I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it's using

> > VS.NET\VC#\VC#Wizards\CSharpAddClassWiz\Templates\1033\NewCSharpFile.cs

> > Mattias

> > ===
> > Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

> > http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:21:41 GMT

1. VC 5 Custom default class file

3. Calling classes in other cs files

4. resx files needed for cs - files ??

5. CS files display in VS6 like CPP files ?

6. need definition 4 terms: custom class vs class library

7. Custom build commands for custom file types

8. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

9. Problem inherting from custom class inherited from MFC class

10. Problem inherting from custom class inherited from MFC class

11. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

12. default value for custom component properties