.net Component Site?
Author Message
 .net Component Site?

Is there a .net component site where authors can upload their work and other
developers may download, demo, and evaluate similar libraries?

I have really enjoyed Torry's ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ and click "VCL" on the
list a the top) for delphi components, and it would be great for .net
also...

Tue, 24 May 2005 04:01:33 GMT
 .net Component Site?
GotDotNet.com has a facility to upload samples and has a sample of the
month, but I think don't think the samples are usually fully-realized
API-style libraries.  Why not create one... I bet DotNetLib.com is still
available...

Richard

Quote:
> Is there a .net component site where authors can upload their work and
other
> developers may download, demo, and evaluate similar libraries?

> I have really enjoyed Torry's (http://www.torry.net and click "VCL" on the
> list a the top) for Delphi components, and it would be great for .net
> also...

Tue, 24 May 2005 04:38:24 GMT
 .net Component Site?
You'd be betting wrong!
DotNetLib.com and DotNetLib.net as well as DotNetLibrary.com are taken.

Quote:
> GotDotNet.com has a facility to upload samples and has a sample of the
> month, but I think don't think the samples are usually fully-realized
> API-style libraries.  Why not create one... I bet DotNetLib.com is still
> available...

> Richard

> > Is there a .net component site where authors can upload their work and
> other
> > developers may download, demo, and evaluate similar libraries?

> > I have really enjoyed Torry's (http://www.torry.net and click "VCL" on
the
> > list a the top) for Delphi components, and it would be great for .net
> > also...

Tue, 24 May 2005 05:02:55 GMT
 .net Component Site?
Damn, glad I didn't call my bookie... okay, $20 on
"DotNetShineOnYouCrazyDiamond.tv"

Richard

C:>RegisterDomain.exe DotNet < allwords.txt

Quote:
> You'd be betting wrong!
> DotNetLib.com and DotNetLib.net as well as DotNetLibrary.com are taken.

> > GotDotNet.com has a facility to upload samples and has a sample of the
> > month, but I think don't think the samples are usually fully-realized
> > API-style libraries.  Why not create one... I bet DotNetLib.com is still
> > available...

> > Richard

> > > Is there a .net component site where authors can upload their work and
> > other
> > > developers may download, demo, and evaluate similar libraries?

> > > I have really enjoyed Torry's (http://www.torry.net and click "VCL" on
> the
> > > list a the top) for Delphi components, and it would be great for .net
> > > also...

Tue, 24 May 2005 05:56:39 GMT

1. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

2. How to use .NET components in VC++ .NET

3. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

4. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

5. ANN: Smtp.NET Mail component for .NET

6. Web site for components

7. Timeviewer Sample does'nt find Client Site Component

8. New .NET Technology Site

9. Add an user to a group with .NET and Site Server 3.0

10. New .NET Technology Site

11. Looking for a Nice Net Site

12. Does Borland have a site on the net?