making cells in Datagrid Non-Editable...
Author Message
 making cells in Datagrid Non-Editable...

Hi !
  I have a problem in making my cells in a Datagrid Non-Editable.I can make
the entire Row or the column Non-Editable ,But wat i want is to make random
cells Non-Editable and tat could be non-sequentially.
If anyone can help me out with this ...

Thx in advance...

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:18:29 GMT
 making cells in Datagrid Non-Editable...
George Shepherd's Windows Forms FAQ contains an entry entitled:

     How can I prevent a particular cell from being editable?

Check it out at:
http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/search/758.asp

Clay Burch, Syncfusion, Inc.
visit http://www.syncfusion.com for .NET Essentials

Quote:
> Hi !
>   I have a problem in making my cells in a Datagrid Non-Editable.I can
make
> the entire Row or the column Non-Editable ,But wat i want is to make
random
> cells Non-Editable and tat could be non-sequentially.
> If anyone can help me out with this ...

> Thx in advance...

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:19:46 GMT

1. Making a DataGrid Editable

2. Making a combo box non-editable

3. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

4. DataGrid: HowTo get Value of Cell 2 when Cell 5 is clicked

5. Making an Editable Combo Box

6. Adding a constructor for a given (non editable) class

7. Non-Editable ComboBox ?

8. Move inside in a non-editable editbox?

9. Adding a constructor for a given (non editable) class

10. How to make CEditCtrl non-editable?

11. Mouse hover on DataGrid Cell???

12. datagrid cell display size